Day Care Centres for children with disabilities have not existed in Ukraine before, although this practice is well-known and widespread in the world. This model wasmore
Ever since economic crises hit Ukraine in 2009, the economy has been facing severe challenges. Thirteen years back, it was the combination of high export demandmore
- View More
Projects and Initiatives
The objective of the Project is to strengthen national capacity for effective youth development and HIV/AIDS response and to accelerate health related MDGs. The project focuses on youth development through promoting innovative models of youth employment. Ukraine’s 6.25 million young people aged 15-24 are the next generation of economic and social actors. It is crucial that they are well prepared for their future integration in the country’s labour market and economic activities. The current project stems from theprevious UNDP initiative “Strengthening National Capacity for Effective HIV/AIDS Response in Ukraine” (2012-2013) more
CBA Project aims at increasing self-consciousness and creating self-sustainability of communities by promoting dialogue among its members, facilitating social activity, shaping a collectively shared vision of the future and implementing joint initiatives on community development. more
Flickr UNDP Ukraine
News from UNDP
- 26 Jul 2015:Clean bioenergy for Ukrainian schools and kindergartens
- 24 Jul 2015:EU youth standards are coming to Ukraine
- 17 Jul 2015:New dialogue support platform to promote peace and reconciliation in Ukraine
- 14 Jul 2015:Can bioenergy help Ukraine tackle its gas dependency?
- 02 Jul 2015:Open data in Ukraine: which data and which format?