Day Care Centres for children with disabilities have not existed in Ukraine before, although this practice is well-known and widespread in the world. This model wasmore
Ever since economic crises hit Ukraine in 2009, the economy has been facing severe challenges. Thirteen years back, it was the combination of high export demandmore
- View More
Projects and Initiatives
The objective of the Project is to strengthen national capacity for effective youth development and HIV/AIDS response and to accelerate health related MDGs. The project focuses on youth development through promoting innovative models of youth employment. Ukraine’s 6.25 million young people aged 15-24 are the next generation of economic and social actors. It is crucial that they are well prepared for their future integration in the country’s labour market and economic activities. The current project stems from theprevious UNDP initiative “Strengthening National Capacity for Effective HIV/AIDS Response in Ukraine” (2012-2013) more
CBA Project aims at increasing self-consciousness and creating self-sustainability of communities by promoting dialogue among its members, facilitating social activity, shaping a collectively shared vision of the future and implementing joint initiatives on community development. more
Flickr UNDP Ukraine
News from UNDP
- 02 Jul 2015:Open data in Ukraine: which data and which format?
- 30 Jun 2015:Extreme sports, street workout, dancing and arts - it’s all about Youth Day!
- 28 Jun 2015:UNDP in Ukraine is focused on employment of the most vulnerable
- 26 Jun 2015:ICPS held a conference on inclusive and legitimate constitutional process
- 15 Jun 2015:The Open Government Partnership in Ukraine: the Next Phase