Is Ukraine making strides toward a more equal society?
Sep 20, 2016
As Ukraine comes under review by the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW) in February 2017, women's rights activists groups draw up their lists of issues and questions to guide the CEDAW Committee’s examination of the State periodic report on compliance with CEDAW’s requirements.
E-Declaration for public servants’ assets: public scrutiny to curb corruption?
Sep 9, 2016
After supporting the development of the e-Declaration system for officials’ assets to support institutional reform and fight against corruption in Ukraine, UNDP has handed over the software package to the National Agency on Corruption Prevention, upon the successful tests results, clarification of all legal safeguards and validation by all State agencies involved in its development.
- AMBASSADOR OF JAPAN AND UNDP VISIT THE DONBAS Aug 31, 2016
- Recovery and peacebuilding policy breakthrough Aug 31, 2016
- infographics-undp-reports-on-medicines-delivery-progress Aug 30, 2016
- Increasing energy efficiency in Ukraine Aug 22, 2016
- Ukrainian children to be immunized by French vaccine Pentaxim Aug 19, 2016
- UNDP delivered life-saving medicines and health products in a transparent way to Ukraine Aug 19, 2016
Ukraine 23% higher than world average in UN E-Government Development Index
Aug 4, 2016
Latest United Nations E-Government Survey shows substantial progress in Ukraine towards higher levels of e-government development. In 2 years, the country has jumped by 25 points in e-government and 45 points in e-participation, now ranking 62nd of 193 countries across the globe.
Launch of the e-Asset Declaration System : UNDP Statement
Aug 3, 2016
n September 2015 the United Nations Development Programme in Ukraine (UNDP) was requested by the Government of Ukraine to assist in building a software complex for the "Unified registry of asset declarations from persons authorized to fulfil state and local government functions."