UNDP to procure a wider range of medicines in 2016
Oct 24, 2016
The Ministry of Health of Ukraine (MOH) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) have signed a new agreement, which doubles the number of State health programs under which UNDP will procure medicines and medical products to Ukrainian patients for the budget year 2016.
‘Rada for Europe’ helps turn Verkhovna Rada into a modern European parliament
Oct 17, 2016
How to make democracy a reality in Ukraine and, most importantly, how quickly can it be done? This was the question discussed today by the leading European and Ukrainian reformers on a high-level panel discussion on ‘Parliaments and Comprehensive Democratic Reform’ at the Verkhovna Rada.
More patients treated as UNDP reports 98% of procured medicines delivered
Oct 12, 2016
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (MOH) presented the one-year review of UNDP emergency medicine procurement: as of October 12th, 2016, the volume of drugs shipped to Ukraine reaches 98% of the total amount contracted, with budget savings and leftovers of over USD 4 million, allowing for additional procurement of life-saving treatments.
- International Procurement of Treatment for People Suffering from Chronical Viral Hepatitis finalized Jun 1, 2016
- Restoring Governance and Reconciliation in Donbas: a work in progress Jun 1, 2016
- The Government of Japan provides USD 13.64 million to support people and communities affected by the conflict in Eastern Ukraine May 27, 2016
- UNDP in Ukraine is focused on employment of the most vulnerable Jun 28, 2015
- The Open Government Partnership in Ukraine: the Next Phase Jun 15, 2015
- UNDP Brings Together Civil Society Actors and People Living with and Affected by HIV Jun 19, 2013